December 19, 2021 at 22:22 #1299WebMasterKeymaster
Our VTBCommunity Forum
We provide a free VTB Forum for the community who use the VTB platform, the primary purpose of this group is to support individuals who use our products and services. Everybody who joins our VTBCommunity chat group must follow our house rules for behaviour and etiquette.
- Harassment of other members will not be tolerated.
- This is the VTBCommunity. We won’t talk of any other crypto (Past or present)
- No spamming or advertisements.
- Profanity will not be tolerated.
- No solicitation, do not post links to your websites.
- Posts to educational websites to help members are allowed.
- Do not promote other crypto or token, this is a 100% VTBCommunity only.
- Please post in English only.
- Do not post in ALL CAPS as this is the same as shouting.
- Maintain respect for all member and their views.
- Keep messages clear but concise. If you can make your point in one reply, don’t send two.
- No text bombing. Think before you start your discussion on a topic. Condense and organize your thoughts rather than sending multiple messages consecutively, otherwise known as text bombing.
- Show respect, compassion, and kindness always to your fellow traders.
- Do not monopolize the chat group, let others talk.
Please be aware of other members sending you a private message offering you an easy path to make money with their system, these people are usually always frauds, if you experience this please send us an email and we will investigate and remove their accounts if required.
Competitor Sabotage & Individual Attacks
The following rule is in place to protect the company against constant malicious targeted attacks by competitors or individuals:
- Any individual who constantly posts negative comments concerning VTB products or services then the moderators reserve the right to ban the individual from the chat group. Please note that this does not mean we are not open to constructive negative criticism and feedback.
Zero Tolerance Policy
VTBCommunity operates a zero-tolerance policy with regards to the abuse of other service users or staff. This is known as cyber-bullying where it occurs online. Personal or targeted insults, threats, obscene comments, and aggressive outbursts directed at other service users or at the staff will not be tolerated. Users who persist in engaging in this way may be banned from VTB services.
Users who continually breach VTBCommunity’s Rules of Engagement, and who do not respond to attempts to guide or moderate posts, may be banned temporarily or permanently depending on the nature of the breach. We will retain information on banned users so that we can attempt to stop them from registering again and we may use their information should the need for further (for example, legal) action arise.
New Group Members
For new members and occasional members, it will be difficult for the admins to distinguish genuine registered members of VTBCommunity from those who spread fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) or those who attack the group. We will only get to know you when you engage in active conversation with the community.
If you are a new member and you are attacking VTB and the community, your attention will be called and possibly will be banned. You must at least be chatting for one month to find yourself in good standing. Admins check the history of new members whom they find spreading FUD and/or attacking the group.
In accordance with policy and procedure, VTBCommunity administrators will delete or edit posts (this is known as “moderation”) that are deemed to be against the purpose of the Chatroom services. VTBCOMMUNITY also reserves the right to delete individuals from the group at any time.
We reserve the right to block individuals where there is a conflict of interest due to direct competition.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.