January 1, 2022 at 03:06 #1309WebMasterKeymaster
Our VTBCommunity Telegram Group & Channel
We provide a free official Telegram chat group and news channel for the community who use the VTBCommunity platform, the primary purpose of this group is to support individuals who use our products and services. Everybody who joins our VTBCommunity chat group must follow our house rules for behaviour and etiquette.
- Harassment of other members will not be tolerated.
- This is the VTBCommunity. We won’t talk of any other crypto (past or present).
- No spamming or advertisements.
- Profanity will not be tolerated.
- No solicitation, do not post links to your websites.
- Posts to educational websites to help members are allowed.
- Do not promote other cryptos or tokens, this is a 100% VTBCommunity only.
- Please post in English only.
- Do not post in CAPS as this is the same as shouting.
- Maintain respect for all members and their views.
- Keep messages clear but concise. If you can make your point in one message, don’t send two.
- No text-bombing. Think before you text in a group message. Condense and organize your thoughts rather than sending multiple texts consecutively, otherwise known as text bombing. No one likes ten consecutive text alerts on their phone when just one would suffice.
- Show respect, compassion, and kindness always to your fellow traders.
- Do not monopolize the chat group, let others talk.
Please be aware of other members sending you a private message offering you an easy path to make money with their system. These people are usually always frauds. If you experience this, please send us an email and we will investigate and remove their accounts if required.
Competitor Sabotage & Individual Attacks
The following rule is in place to protect the company against constant malicious targeted attacks by competitors or individuals:
Any individual who constantly posts negative comments concerning VTB products or services will be subject to moderators reserving their right to ban the individual from the chat group. Please note that this does not mean we are not open to constructive negative criticism and feedback.
Zero Tolerance Policy
The VTBCommunity operates a zero-tolerance policy regarding the abuse of other service users or staff. This is known as cyber-bullying where it occurs online. Personal or targeted insults, threats, obscene comments, and aggressive outbursts directed at other service users or at the staff will not be tolerated. Users who persist in engaging in this way may be banned from VTB services.
Users who continually breach VTBCommunity’s Rules of Engagement, and who do not respond to attempts to guide or moderate posts, may be banned temporarily or permanently depending on the nature of the breach. We will retain information on banned users so that we can attempt to stop them from registering again and we may use their information should the need for further (for example, legal) action arise.
New Group Members
For new members and occasional members, it will be difficult for the admins to distinguish genuine registered members of the VTBCommunity from those who spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) or those who attack the group. We will only get to know you when you engage in active conversation with the community.
If you are a new member and you are attacking VTB and the community, your attention will be called and possibly will be banned. You must at least be chatting for one month to find yourself in good standing. Admins check the history of new members whom they find spreading FUD and/or attacking the group.
In accordance with policy and procedure, the VTBCommunity administrators will delete or edit posts (this is known as “moderation”) that are deemed to be against the purpose of the Chatroom services. The VTBCommunity also reserves the right to delete individuals from the group at any time.
We reserve the right to block individuals where there is a conflict of interest due to direct competition.
Our technical staff has proudly set up automation tools for our Telegram community members to benefit from. A better user experience was achieved by implementing practical and easy-to-use bots in the official channels and groups.
Additionally, a chatbot feature has been configured to serve community members that are willing to receive personalized content on their Telegram accounts.
The details of the bots included in our communication channels are described below for reference:
– 🤖 The VTBCommunity Mediator Bot:
Our robot mediator was created to aid our team in protecting all community members by filtering out inappropriate content, banning spam accounts, removing dangerous files, and ultimately creating a better user experience. All of the bot’s configuration is based on the VTBCommunity Chat Rules.
The bot can be accessed at t.me/VTBCommunityBot.
Our official news bot was created to effectively disseminate official information about the VTBCommunity in groups, channels, and directly to subscribers. It is meant to enhance user experience, inform members of the latest news and updates, and provide practical Chabot-like direct communication to users looking to expand their knowledge on what the VTBCommunity has to offer.
The bot can be accessed at t.me/VTBCommunityNewsBot and offers one-on-one chats.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.